The Iridium BI Expense module allows firms to track and analyze their vendors spend, a critical component to support your firm’s expense control initiatives.
- Complete expense analysis and reporting solution for law firms. The expense data is sourced from the AP sub-ledger, providing users with a vendor-centric view of the expense data.
- Complete set of Expense dashboards
- Robust security only allows approved personnel to monitor and analyze expense data
- Multi-currency support
- Ability to monitor vendor expenses and identify trends where vendor expenses are either increasing or decreasing
- Reporting and analysis of AP by vendor, including aging buckets. Breakdown of vendor expense is also available by Invoice.
- Vendor expense can be viewed based on business units: Total Firm, Office, Department or Team
- Fast queries and fast dashboards. The vast majority of queries render in one second, and dashboards that contain multiple queries render in four seconds or less.
- Ability to classify vendors by Vendor Type for analysis and reporting
- Quickly identify vendors with increasing costs
- Tightly monitor and report on AP by Vendor, a critical component of cash flow analysis
- Power users are enabled for ad-hoc analysis of vendor expense and payables
A measure is valued that stored in the cube. The Iridium BI Expense cube contains over 15 measures, including:
- Expense Invoices
- Average Daily Expense Invoiced
- Expense Paid/Discount Paid
- Expense Payment Speed
- AP Amount
- AP Days
- Expense Payment Realization %
- Exchange Rate, and more!
Over 15 dimensions are offered for slicing the measures, including:
- Office, Department, Team and Total Firm
- Invoice Date
- AP Aging Buckets
- Year/Period (including MTD, QTD, YTD, and R12)
- Currency, Exchange Date
- Transaction Type, and more!