Business Development Representative
We are currently looking for Business Development Representative candidates in the east coast – PA and NJ preferred.
Basic Job Function
This position is critical to the continued growth of Iridium Technology with the primary responsibility for generating a high volume of outreach and securing qualified appointments that lead to opportunities within the addressable market to generate new revenue for Iridium Technology. This is a work from home position and requires the candidate to be a self-starter with a strong discipline to achieve outcomes.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify decision makers and opportunities with the goal of setting an appointment. It is expected that the BDR will set 1-2 appointments per day.
- Work campaigns consisting of pre-qualified calls or cold calls and securing appointments for our sales reps.
- Research and qualify new business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines.
- Learn and understand the value proposition of Iridium Technology solutions and products and effectively communicate this understanding to prospective customers.
- Update client and prospect information in our CRM system
- Build profiles of prospective clients using publicly available information.
- Field inbound calls from prospective customers generated from targeted marketing programs.
- Track, qualify and route leads sent from all sources including but not limited to direct mail campaigns, inbound and outbound calling, marketing, new sales group, special events, trade shows and company web sites.
- Work effectively with and assist others in a team environment.
- Quickly and expertly navigate the internet, including utilization of appropriate search techniques.
- Acquire and leverage investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel for business 15% for conferences and events
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; business or marketing major preferred
- 1-2 years in a professional environment, preferably with direct sales experience making 40-60 calls per day.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with Hubspot CRM is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with and assist others in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly and expertly navigate the internet, including utilization of appropriate search techniques.
- Proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment is preferred
How to Apply
Please send resume to Brendan.email@example.com
BI Consultant / Developer
We are currently looking for BI Developer/Consultant candidates in the UK, Canada, and NV, AZ, NM, and TX.
Iridium Technology is the premier provider or BI solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another consultant/developers to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire “spectacular” candidates. We offer high salaries, home office based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an “unlimited vacation” policy. We will consider qualified candidates in the US and Canada.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle. We will consider both graduate and senior applicants.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
- Client-facing resource: work directly with law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
- Report/dashboard design and development
- Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
- Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
- Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
- Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
- Development of software tools for internal use
- Technical investigations
- Client support/training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Strong development skills and experience. Our technologies are SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies -- our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
- Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required
Send resume, salary history, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org