Customer Success Manager
Remote position based in Philadelphia, PA.
Basic Job Function
The CSM role is critical to the success of Iridium Technology with a primary focus on managing revenue retention and growth in a defined set of existing client accounts. The CSM is a domain expert in legal industry finance and Iridium Technology products. This individual will partner, collaborate, and plan with the Iridium sales, marketing, and management teams to retain and grow revenue within the defined accounts. The CSM is directly responsible for executing a plan to improve retention and growth of accounts. This person will drive product adoption and use (reducing backlog), drive a high rate of revenue retention, and up-sell revenue across the assigned territory by working with the law firm executive teams as well as the end-user population to fully understand their needs and marshal resources to achieve the goals. Clients will view this individual as someone who can help them solve key business problems. This is a work from home position and requires the candidate to be a self-starter with a strong discipline to achieve outcomes.
Reports To: Rod Wittenberg, VP – Sales
- Successfully manage the revenue expectations of a large territory of defined existing client accounts (200+ named accounts). Dominant focus on account renewals with a secondary focus on product cross-sell to meet annual revenue targets.
- Proactively manage the business in the territory by creating annual account plans for maximizing revenue objectives and driving preference for all IT products in the territory. Ensure execution of the preference/usage plan – check, adjust, change the course, etc. Responsible for document preparation for business reviews.
- The CSM is a domain expert in legal industry finance and Iridium Technology products. Must have a deep understanding of IT value proposition, differentiate IT from competition and use this understanding to drive sales through expert demonstration of IT products and industry insights.
- Network with industry leadership, C-level executives, and other key influencers to understand, analyze and share unique client information and industry insights. Establish relationships with multiple contacts across the firm
- Navigate the client organization to identify and understand solutions/product requirements and uncover new cross-sell opportunities for all IT products.
- Understand and articulate the client’s competitive situation including when their contract is up and what competitors are currently utilized by organization.
- Create ongoing messaging to client base. This includes newsletter, webinar, and other materials to support product value and adoption
- As part of the customer success process, respond to customer calls, field customer questions and provide them with advice on software updates and technical support. Present capabilities of software products via web meeting tools or equivalent technology to clients interested in seeing what enhancements they would have access to if they renewed their contract.
- Accurately and efficiently document information gathered from clients, and, document interactions in the sales process in CRM systems and other formats as required.
- Accurately and consistently report progress of territory plan toward meeting revenue quota goals via forecast/pipeline reports to and meetings with Sales management.
- Utilizes and drives adoption on all required processes, tools, systems, sales metrics and reporting tools.
- Approximately 25% overnight travel to client meetings, sales meetings, training programs, trade shows, and company internal management meetings etc.
- Document client feature requests and pass on to Product Management as client advocate
- Runs NPS survey twice per year, address sub 8 scores and build action plan with the advice of the management team
- Other duties as assigned
- * Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Information Technology, Accounting/Finance, etc.).
- * Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7 years of sales success in legal industry finance technology or finance software solutions.
- * Demonstrated drive and experience to successfully sell and win business.
- * Must have the ability to regularly travel overnight for work-related events
- Experience in a previous role focused on customer success or account management is a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with others to establish a network of relationships with individuals who can provide information, help, or access to others.
- Politically savvy to understand and manage the matrix relationships of the legal industry. Includes the ability to identify the real decision-makers and key influencers, and to predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groups within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills required.
- Strong collaboration and team skills required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with and assist others in a team environment.
- Ability to quickly and expertly perform research, including utilization of appropriate search techniques to uncover valuable industry events and insights.
- Proven investigation or probing skills to uncover sales opportunities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced competitive environment is preferred
- Strong business acumen to understand the impact of your decisions on the territory performance as measured by revenue, profit, and customer measures.
- Executive presence, communication, and presentation skills to convince customers to purchase Iridium Technology products and services.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. Experience with HubSpot CRM is a plus.
- *- Critical qualifications for role, no exceptions
Please visit this link and complete the requested steps for application.
Business Intelligence Consultant/Developer
Full-time, home office-based in/around Toronto, Canada, or Reno, NV.
Does this get you excited?
Living in the Toronto and or Reno area, getting a great salary, excellent benefits, flexible hours, and our unlimited vacation policy. And more importantly, no commute and no parking problems, because you will be working out of your home office!
About the Role
Iridium Technology is a 10-year old global software firm that thinks it is still a startup. Our 75+ employees are based around the world, and all working out of home offices. That’s right – we are a 100% virtual company. We are a premier provider of business intelligence (“BI”) solutions for law firms. Our company is experiencing rapid growth, and we need to add another BI Consultant/Developer to our team. You will be joining an elite group, and we only hire ‘spectacular’ candidates. We offer excellent salaries, home office-based employment, and a complete benefits package that includes an ‘unlimited vacation’ policy.
The position of BI Consultant/Developer requires candidates with very strong development skills. This is a client-facing role, so excellent communication skills are also a must. We are looking for applicants who are entrepreneurial, incredibly bright, organized, focused, creative problem solvers, able to work independently, extremely hard-working, and who embrace the home office-based lifestyle.
If you are looking for a relaxing job where you can work 8-5 Monday through Friday, then this is not the job for you. The Iridium work experience is fast-paced and high intensity. You will be a member of a team of extremely talented and highly skilled technical employees. We all bring our ‘whatever it takes attitude’ to solving both technical and client issues. You will be empowered to showcase your technical skills and grit on a daily basis. You will be given massive responsibility and be expected to independently manage yourself. We can promise overtime, late nights, and even some weekend work. But we can also promise a great sense of achievement, and the flex-time and unlimited benefits that make it all worthwhile. Are you a hard-charger? If so, you will fit right in. If not, then please toss this job description and apply elsewhere.
The role encompasses a combination of consulting and development duties, including:
- Client-facing resource: work directly with our law firm clients to implement and support Iridium BI products
- Report/dashboard design and development
- Manage client product implementations and projects to successful outcomes
- Requirements gathering, both for development projects and consulting/implementation projects
- Design, code, deploy, and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
- Design, code, deploy, and test Iridium BI product features and enhancements
- Development of software tools for internal use
- Technical investigations
- Client support/training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar
- Strong development skills and experience. Our core technologies are Microsoft SQL Server (relational database, T-SQL, SSAS, SSRS), HTML5, Angular JS, C# and others. While we prefer experience with these technologies, we will consider developers that are familiar with other technologies – our thinking is that hard-core coders can learn any technology stack.
- Excellent written/oral communications skills
- Strong experience in Legal IT (ADERANT, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E) is a big plus, but is not required
Iridium provides a great environment for developers to learn new technologies and show off their skills. First of all, this is a company that is run by developers. 80%+ employees have degrees in Computer Science or IT. We love to code, design architectures, streamline processes, and are relentlessly striving for constant improvement. We have modern/relevant technology stack, and we are moving aggressively into implementing the Microsoft Azure BI/AI capabilities. Each BI Consultant/Developer is assigned to a team with 4-5 members, and collaborative programming and collaborative problem-solving are highly encouraged. You will constantly be challenged to learn new technologies and extend your knowledge of Iridium’s products. We offer a very agile and empowered environment – if you have a great idea, speak up and present it to the team. If the team loves your idea, then we will look for you to implement it.
Iridium is an 10-year old company that thinks it is still a startup. What is nice is that we have the startup attitude, but also offer stable and long-term employment with a company that has positive cash flow, strong cash reserves, and is not concerned about running out of money. We offer the start-up mindset, but our employees do not have the fear that we will close our doors next month. So if you are looking for a combination of start-up mentality and long-term employment, then this could be a great match for you. Hard-chargers only!
Please send your resume to email@example.com