Iridium has taken profitability analysis and reporting capabilities to a level that law firms could previously only dream of! In part two of this product-agnostic series, we will focus on the expense side of the profitability equation. The session will cover a “start to finish” example of best practices for expense handling within a profitability implementation. Topics covered will include:
- Loading expenses from multiple sources
- Expense data validation issues
- Handling residual GL calculations
- Appropriate expense granularity in your profit cube
- Best practices allocation methods and rules
- Custom allocation methods
- Handling Partner compensation/draws
- Intra-office expenses
- Should your profit cube expenses reconcile with your P&L expenses?
- Expense adjustments for rainmakers
- Expense assignments for part-time timekeepers
- Exceptional expenses
- Smoothing techniques for expenses
- Working with multiple expense scenarios
- How accurate are your allocated expenses?
- Handling partner questions about your expense allocations
- And more!
This session will take place July 29th at 9:00AM Pacific.
You can register for this webinar by clicking here.